Alborz Darou Pharmaceuticals Company registered as "International Products Co." in 1976 and was renamed into "Tolipharma Co." in 1979. At last, in 1989 the name of Alborz Darou (a private joint-stock) was chosen, and then by its introduction to the stock exchange in 1996, the company changed from a "private joint-stock" into a general joint-stock". It is the 6th production company and the 8th pharmaceuticals company in the country. Alborz Darou is the largest manufacturer of cardiac medication in Iran. The company has the most well-equipped pharmaceuticals production line to make unique drugs such as Prefilled syringes and Polypill.
Furthermore, and interestingly enough, the company has signed a partnership agreement with reputed pharmaceutical companies including Cipla Global Limited and Vitabiotics Co. and has been licensed to produce various medicinal products including Osteofos 70 and Amlopres (Amlodipine) by Cipla Global Limited, an Indian multinational pharmaceuticals and biotechnology company-- and FeroglobinB12 and Osteocare syrups licensed by Vitabiotics Co.
The company activities ranged from manufacturing, selling, importing and distributing pharmaceutical, food, cosmetic, health final products, chemicals, medical supplies and equipment, items related to industrial production, modification, or change to importing machinery and raw materials or semi-finished raw materials to packaging tools used for these products and doing researches and commercial transactions and working partnerships with other firms and buying and selling their stocks.
Geographical Location and Land Area
The factory is located in Qazvin industrial city on a land area of 8.000 square meters. The building occupies about 30.000 square meters
Product Categories Based on Treatment Groups
With more than 120 cases and 90 product items in different treatment groups, the company manufactures 21 different cardiovascular drugs, 17 different types of analgesic, 3 types of supplements, 8 different types of cough medicine, 11 different types of gastrointestinal drugs, 13 different types of neurology drugs, 11 different types of antibiotics and orthopedic drugs and antihistamines and other treatment groups.
Alborz Darou employs more than 380 skilled workers manufacturing medicinal products and a staff of more than a 100 people with has Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral degrees
Awarded certificates, certificate of appreciation, approvals and standards
- Receiving one star certificate of appreciation in recognition of manufacturing ready-to-use Enoxan (Enoxaparin) 100MG/ML (4,000 and 6,000 U) 0.4ML Syringe;
- Wining leading company award in the National Productivity Festival among 34 pharmaceutical companies;
- Having ISO standards including ISO 14001and ISO 17025;
- An appreciation letter from sixth conference of directors and presidents of the Iranian exemplary manufacturing and service companies for the CEO of Alborz Darou;
- Appreciation Letter of sixth conference of directors and presidents of the Iranian manufacturing and service companies for the Iranian exemplary company, awarded by Bank Saderat of Iran;
- A statuette from the conference of the Iranian manufacturing and service companies’ directors and presidents for winning HPA award from Health Protection Agency;
- Insignia for innovation in management and public relations of the superior bodies;
- Winning the second prize in the first round of the National Productivity Award (6 main indicators of productivity) among 34 pharmaceutical companies attended the festival.
Domestic and International Awards
- The International Product Quality Award (PQA), awarded by the European Union;
- The world's top technology and the most well-known brand, awarded by the European Union;
The List of National and International Partners:
Alborz Darou Company purchases its essential raw materials and production requirements from the best and most reputable suppliers related to pharmaceutical industry at home (such as, Temad Company, Pars Ampoule, Alborz bulk pharmaceutical Company, Darou Pakhsh Pharma. Chem. Company and Alum Pars Company) and abroad (such as, Indian Cipla Global Limited, Pharma Spain Company, French BD medical technology company, Unichem Laboratories from India, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited from India and so on).
The List of the Company Contracting Distribution and Export Companies:
Alborz Distribution Company is one of the most reputable nationwide distribution companies along with other distribution company including Mahya Darou Distribution Co., Razi Distribution Co., Hejrat Distribution Co., Daroo Gostar Distribution Co. and so on).
Export companies include Alborz Bazargan Pars Company and Sobhan Pharmaceuticals Exports Expansion Co.
website : http://www.alborzdarouco.com