Alborz Distribution Company is one of the largest and the most prestigious nationwide goods and pharmaceutical products distribution companies. This firm was founded in 1974 and was labeled as the first distribution company that was listed in Iran
’s Stock Exchange in 2012. Corporate headquarters is located in Tehran and that the company covers 27 regions across the country which makes it the largest distribution company in Iran.
Scope of Activity:
- Distribution of medicines and medical equipment;
- Distribution of food and detergents.
The company now, by having 9.5 per cent of pharmaceutical market share, is the country’s fourth largest distribution company in the field of drug distribution and has the distribution license for cold chain and under control drugs. The company has entered into some contracts with 65 pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers and import companies, and also 23 food, detergent and Sanitary companies.
Geographical Location and Land Area:
Corporate Headquarters: Tehran
27 Branch Offices: Distribution centers across the country in cities including Mashhad, Tehran Shomal, Tehran Gharb, Esfahan, Shiraz, Ahvaz, Tabriz, Hamedan, Yazd, Urmia, Kermanshah, Rasht, Zahedan, Arak, Babol, Gorgan, Sanandaj, Bandar Abbas, Karaj, Qazvin, Qom, Ardabil, Zanjan, Gonabad etc.
Land Area: Possessing 90 thousand roofed warehouses across Iran.
Exclusive and Distinctive Features:
- The first listed Distribution Company in the Tehran Stock Exchange;
- Continuous presence among the country top companies based on IMI100 ranking (top 100 brands of the country);
- Having the highest annual growth rate of sales growth among other nationwide distribution companies during the past five years;
- Possessing nearly half a century of experience in the country distribution industry;
- Having the highest number of branch offices and distribution roofed warehouse;
- Possessing efficient and up-to-date information systems;
- Possessing the most complete basket of goods among the country distribution companies;
- Ranking the third Distribution Company in Iran;
- Entering the trillion-Toman companies club;
- One of two eligible pharmaceutical companies to distribute specific goods (alcohol, regulated drugs and drugs, hemodialysis and subsidized dry milk.
Software and IT:
Installing EPR system;
Business Intelligence System;
Advanced system of customer portal;
Electronic ordering system;
Hampa software package (the software can be installed on cell phones in order to 1. Ordering goods, 2. Receiving reports on the financial status 3. Notification of the amount of unused credit 4. Notification of due date of issued checks